If you have found a volunteer opportunity through us, we’d love to hear about it. Please let us know about your experience either by:
If you’d like to talk with us about your experience, which of the many volunteer opportunities may better match your interests, availability & skills, or how we can improve your experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 481-0331, or stop by our new Storefront for Service; address + hours at the bottom of the page.
And most of all, thank you for giving your time, energy and skills to a local project or program in need.
If you are an agency in need of volunteers, please submit your opportunity either by:
– posting in the comments below
– posting the opportunity on the wall of our Facebook page
– completing our AGENCY SURVEY
– email or call us at 481-0331
– a description of the opportunity
– contact information for the volunteer coordinator
– the time commitment involved
– skills required
– if training is offered
– number of volunteers needed
– whether the event is youth/family/group friendly
– whether people could assist from their home or a remote location
Click here to VIEW RESULTS for our initial survey.
PO Box 34
Stone Ridge, NY 12484
845 481 0331
Storefront for Service
292 Main Street, Rosendale
and monthly Open Houses
Next Open House Monday January 18th 2010, 10am-3pm