UlsterCorps Needs YOUR Help!
Join our community of Ulster County residents who are reaching out to help people and projects in need:
- Find an opportunity –
View Map – Calendar – Text Listings
- Let us know about your experience
- Join us on Facebook Twitter RSS Feed
UlsterCorps continues to grow each day with exciting new opportunities. We are seeking individuals who want to join the UlsterCorps core community and help us build a culture of service. Below are some ways you can help UlsterCorps directly:
- Sign up to receive our Action Alerts, urgent last minute requests for assistance from local agencies. You can opt to receive alerts relating only to a specific skillset or the Ulster County Hunger Prevention Coalition’s Fall Farms to Food Pantries Initiative listed below.
Assist with Seasonal Community Collaborations:
- Join our team of Volunteer Coordinators who help facilitate large special events – this can take quite a bit of time but is generally a short term commitment which can be done primarily from home
- Fundraising, Project Coordinating, Interviewing seniors, or video editing for our summer Harvesting a Lifetime Living History Project
- Assisting with the Ulster County Hunger Prevention Coalition’s Fall Farms to Food Pantries Initiative, gleaning, transporting and processing food donated by local farms to food pantries.
- Assist with our Winter Coat + Wishlist Drive – maintaining wishlists, sorting & distributing donations
Join our Tech Team:
- Volunteers needed to help us maintain, update and improve our website – training provided
- Bloggers, tweeters, or Facebook pros also needed to help get the word out about upcoming volunteer opportunities
Additional ways you can help:
- Joining one of our committees – volunteer outreach, agency outreach, fundraising & marketing, technology
- Grant and fundraising research and writing
- Designing & posting flyers of upcoming events & opportunities
- Downloading, printing & posting our current tri-fold, flyer, or upcoming events handout
- Donate – Your generosity keeps this vision alive and strong!
- Telling friends and colleagues about UlsterCorps and helping us build a culture and spirit of volunteerism in Ulster County
To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 481-0331.To RSVP for this opportunity...
Provide your contact information and interests
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form